Monday, February 20, 2006

Bad mommy

I've been neglecting my family to knit this week. Poor Liam asked for a story Saturday night and I kept putting him off, saying, I just need to knit a few more rows honey. He did eventually get his story at bedtime. I finally took yesterday off from knitting to take the kiddos to Santa Fe to see Curious George, which we all loved.
I wish I could stay away from the computer and just knit. I'm now obsessed with a new project before I've even finished this one - Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I've been pricing Noro's Cash Iroha online, and googling everyone else's pics of their sweaters. I'm not as thrilled with clapotis as the rest of the world seems to be. I'm a little bored with the pattern, my yarn is beautiful, but a PITA to drop stitches, and I think it will end up being heavier than I'd like. If I do another, it will be in something much less hairy (ie, no mohair) and perhaps a laceweight yarn.
No pics yet - there's not a single clean surface left in the house!

1 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home